Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have just plowed through all of the error messages saving and resaving and have acheived...finally...a video file that I think I will be able to burn. I'm setting up a menu and have tried this in both Pdirector and Pproducer. Both produce the same result. I have imported a song that is 2:49 min to be the background to the menu. I click on the green check mark and the music is reduced to 10 seconds. No matter what I do. I can only get either program to produce 10 seconds of the song. I have tried other songs and even the magic music that comes with the software and 10 seconds is the limit....does anybody have a clue how to fix that..just sliding the bar and checking the green x doesn't do it...it slides back to 10 seconds all on it's own....possessed!..after 4 weeks I'll be able to burn one here if I can sort through this last mystery. Thanks
Go to: