Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello Everyone! My daughter uses powerdirector to make her golf vlog videos. Last week the preview movie and assests have a green hue over them. Even watching the producedmovie in the program has it. But if we watch the exported clip in another program it looks fine. Did she maybe mess up a setting? I can't figure it out.
Quote Hi, I'm really new to PowerDirector, but here's the link that will explain it to you.

Happy editing!

https://youtu.be/vC3xF3-V6wA

Thanks for that.I kinda figured out the motion tracker. But I wanted to zoom in around where the motion is being tracked.
My daughter is making a vlog. She had video of her grandmother coming down a waterslide. She would like to zoom in on her face and follow it as she is entering the pool. She looks pretty scared. We have been trying to motion track, then zoom in, but we can't get it to work. Is that the right way to do it? Thank a ton for any help! We love powerdirector. She tried most of them as trials. Thank you

Edit: So we did get it to work with zooming, then adding keyframes, and moving the zoom to follow. It works. But I figure it should work using motion tracking.
Go to: