Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I did notice the Trial version has been updated as of 7/7/2008. I did not download it and try and install on another machine to see what version it is now.

I sent support an email yesterday asking for the new version but have not got it yet.

Russell
Benny,

Are you saying that you can now Smart Render your 1920x1080i AVCHD clips? If so, this is fantastic news and I am really surprised that Cyberlink is not making a lot of noise about this. If true, they are the first feature rich Video app to be able to do it. Canon Owners can get smart rendoring with our supplied Pixela SW but that is very basic from a featureset standpoint.

I have been patiently waiting for the patch to get released to fix a few issue I am having with PD7 but the SVRT feature is what I really want.

Russell
Go to: