Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
my problem seems to occur when i use magic motion to add motion to the pictures. when i delete the transition without deleting the whole pictures all the video after that are out of sync. one other work around is to use slideshow to make the pictures into one project file and this seems to delete the audio/video issue since the slideshow replaces any transition effects previously created.
The video is captured by a canon sureshot that make it into a AVI file. The files play back fine in media player and even the program in power director. I believe the setting for the camera is NTSC.

It seems when a video is added to the time line with lot of pictures and other video and some editing like magic motion are applied to the photos in the timeline and later the video is deleted, this cause the audio time line to be out of sync and any video added later will be out of sync.

Here is a sample of the video file you requested. Thank you for the help.

I would attach the video but the file limit is only 3 mb. Again, the AVI file play fine on other programs.
I recently bought powerdirector 7 deluxe and tried to make our wedding video. The video includes several video clips and lots of pictures. After doing some editing some of the later video clip's sound seems to be out of sync with the video. The sound would start before the video. I cannot find a way to re sync the video. Even if i delete the video and then reinsert the video, the out of sync keep on coming back. Please help.
Go to: