Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote No, you need to use the FX called Color Replace (if you'r system's language is English). Not all versions will have the right NewBlue FX.

Hit the F4 key to go to the Effect Room, then type color into the search box and hit Enter to see the list:

Ok, got it - THANKS! ...I was looking under the subdir I was told "NewBlue Video Essentials" even though I looked on all the other NewBlue subcats,

This will only help me with 1 COLOR, right? So if I have 3 colors to change, I'm in the same predicament. I tried to bring more than 1 fx but couldn't. Am I correct? or is there a workaround?
Thank all for the help but I don't have "color replacement" on the options under NewBlue Video Essensials (or under anything for that fact).

I click on "Download NewBlue Effects" and it takes me to a blank page, so that's a brick wall there.

I did try the "Tint" option and it works but that way is not very accurate if you want a specific color.
Quote I normally change the coloring by adding the "Replace Color" effect to the Title.

And how do I do that? I don't have any options on the templates to change any element of the template. I can only change the color and the style of the fonts. That's it.
All the new packs for titles are awesome, but I find they are worthless if I can't change the coloring of them. I don't find any tutorials or mention of that. Am I right? or am I missing something? Can I change the color of those?

I'm not talking about the text, I know I can change that.
Hi,

I don't want to have the Shutterstock media on my media library. Is there a way to turn that off?
Go to: