Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I actually think there is a way - simply download the ones you like and delete any you've downloaded and decided you don't like. Then using Tony's sorting suggestion, choose Sort by Download and all your "liked" clips will be listed together.

Thanks! That's certainly a work around. I had considered your method, but hoped that there was a way to directly flag them.

Joanne
Quote Hi Joanne -

I think NOT.

You can sort the music by name, category, duration etc., but there doesn't seem to be a way to rate or re-order by preferennce.

Cheers - Tony

Thank you for the answer. That's what I thought as well. I looked at all the options on the page, but didn't see it. You confirmed that for me.

Joanne
Hello all,

I have just edited my first video using PowerDirector 365. I am new to PowerDirector as well as video editing in general. I haven't been able to find the answer to my question so I've come here.

I'm in the Media Room looking at Background Music. I have started listening to some of the music and have found a few that I would like to use in the future. Is there any way to rate, rank, or mark those songs to indicate that I have listened and liked them?

I could keep a separate list in a spreadsheet, but that seems like a cumbersom work around if there is a straightforward method.

Thank you in advance,
Joanne
Go to: