Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Excuse me. The tutorial was for PD 6.

http://www.cyberlink.com/english/products/powerdirector/tutorial/6/PiPdesigner.jsp

Nevertheless, PD 7 doesn't seem to be able to do the same thing. Just watch the vid. If you use PD 7, you'll get stuck at the part where you slide the progress-bar to make sure your PIP image is positioned correctly on your video.

Right here:
Hello,

I have just recently become acquainted with Power Director 7 and have actually already made a 10 minute video. However, I was really disappointed to find out that making PIP images move in sync with the rest of my film (ex: a hat on someone's head) was nearly impossible. I have viewed tutorials for the 5th edition of this program on how to do this and it seems as though they have actually removed some features for the 7th version. One of the most frustrating things was, when I moved the video-progress slider back and forth for the preview screen, it only showed the movement of the PIP object, and not that of my video also. How am I to make sure the object stays in place?! It is extremely challenging to get the video and the PIP object to move together because there is no way to tell if you are on track, and therefore, it basically comes down to guess work. The video tutorial for the 5th edition looked so much easier! What's going on?
Go to: