Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I have found this app to be super convenient in the past, relatively stable (PD 12 & CD 7 were both still a bit buggy on various issues, but mostly usable) but this 365 release is a hot mess.

Have installed on 2 different systems, both high end, otherwise quite different machines W10 and W11. Same crash issue, and additional now identified having persisted to properly investigate.

It aint the hardware.

I am having the same issue and it just started today. I have been using the same computer and PD 365 for at least 2 years now and all of a sudden if I am editing my video I select edit video in colordirector it launches and then I finish my edits and hit the BACK tab it has the infinite blue circle and can never get back into PD. Have you been contacted with a solution? This just started today 3 7 23.
Go to: