Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have found that the "Random" option in conjunction with the "Apply to All" button for Pan & Zoom is very handly for adding motion to slideshows. The only issue I am having is that, even though my production is set to 16:9 aspect ratio, the program zooms way far in to any Portrait (9:16) photos resulting in incomplete photos/fast pans. I assume it does this to eliminate the black bars on the sides of the production. Since I'd rather have black bars on the sides to view more of the photo, I have to use the User Defined option or Motion Designer to manual change the aspect ratio to 16:9 and setup the pan & zoom manually for EVERY portrait photo.

Is there any option that I can change so that I don't have to manually do this for portait photos??
I'm attempting something similar using the Random option in conjunction with the "Apply to All" option. I'd like to automatically apply varied motion across the production. However, the program zooms way in to any Portrait photos, which avoids back areas on the screen, but doesn't allow you to see most of the photo. I've been manually changing these with the User Defined option mentioned above, but it is time consuming, so wondering if there's a away to force the aspect ratio to 16:9 by default to match the rest of the production.
Go to: