Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote This will be about as much help as an ashtray on a motorbike, but... I had just the same issue on one PC with PDR13.

Whatever I did, or whatever advice I followed from others, made zero difference. It remained a mystery for a long time. That PC no longer has PDR13 installed!

Sorry - I knew my post would be useless to you - except to know that it happens.

Under you Preview window, does the speaker icon have a cross-out? That's what mine used to do, involuntarily!

Cheers - Tony

Amazingly enough, I found the answer in this reply! I had the same problem... the speaker icon on the preview screen was crossed-out (muted) but when I clicked on it I could adjust the volume slider up and down, but still no audio. Then I realized I had to click ON the icon itself! Doing thiis removed the "cross out" and turned off mute.
Problem solved.
Go to: