Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote The OP certainly have a lot of good information here to digest and choose which is the best for him /her...

Yes, very helpful, thanks everyone.
Thanks a lot for all your answers! I'll look into everything you guys shared.

I'm in the US. Ebay does seem like a good option. Also curtain, I'm definitely interested in a list of parts in my price range.

P.S : I never play video games, so this is solely for video editing.

Thanks!
Thanks for your help!

I've attached the txt file.

Since my laptop is clearly underperforming whenever I use effects or enhancements, what's the best thing I can do with a $1000 budget?

Thanks again!
Hi,

I currently have a laptop with a 7th gen Core i5, 8gb RAM, a HDD and a Geforce 940MX. It's obviously not a very fast machine, and whenever I add effects or video enhancements, playback starts lagging pretty badly which makes it hard to edit my videos. I do not plan on editing 4K.

I'm looking at buying this computer: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082P915CL/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2?smid=A2L5GKX31VOMVD&psc=1

The specs are : Core i7-4770-3.4 GHz quad-core, 32GB Ram, 512GB SSD

It looks like the graphics card is "Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600"

I'm not worried about render time or anything. I just want playback to be smooth when using effects, enhancements, stabilization, etc. Will this computer do it?

Thanks a lot!
Go to: