Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yes Arcsoft is fully integrated within Vista Media Center... and it supports all of the media center remote control commands as well.

I tried WinDVD 9 but found it to not work so well under Vista Media center especially with the 64 bit version.

You can download a free fully functioning copy of Arcsoft Total media from their website to try it out for 30 days...

Gary
The only thing I can tell you is that after looking around I settled on ArcSoft's TotalMedia Theatre... It supports both BluRay and HD/DVD, both within Media Center as well as a stand alone player, AND now works under Vista 64 bit OS as well. I wish Cyberlink was up to speed but they are asleep at the switch.
Gary
Add me to the list as well.. I would pay for v8 if it also played back HD/DVD's. Now I am looking for another player. Cyberlink no longer sells the full non oem version 7... so I cannot ever get full DTS sound from my HD/DVD's...
GaryR
Go to: