Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

YES it does!
And DTS X as well.

I am using RTX 1080 and sometimes when New Driver is ready to install my PC does the same as what you experience till I update the driver and Restart.
Than everything back to normal.
Do not know why`s that just got used to it.
I always CLEAN Install the latest NVidia Drivers if that matter I do not know.

P.S. GTX 1080 and Yamaha RX A3050 ALWAYS show Atmos and DTS X tracks when NONE Decoded option.

PowerDVD 18, 19 and 20 All ULTRA been supporting ATMOS and DTS X in my config

Very helpful but also opens up a can of worms. I noticed you mentioned nvidia, which I also have the 2080ti. Unfortunately its useless to me watching 4k bluray because I have to use my onboard intel graphics in order to watch physical 4k bluray discs.

So I can only assume at this point, this issue seems intel graphics driver related where it doesnt support dolby atmos?

Wanted to add that because of bluray DRM, I cant use nvidia graphics to watch physical 4k bluray discs. Digital 4k movies aren't a problem.
Quote There is an Option to "NONE DECODED BITSTREAM" to choose when Play HD Audio. You have to Thick it when you start the movie as Power DVD default is " let power DVD to convert ..." something.
While with the older version PowerDVD use to remember your choice PowerDVD 20 ALWAYS REVERT to conversion upon restart.
Your AVR or TV have to be able to process HD Audio in order to have the option of "nene decoded Audio stream" to pop up in the Player (Audio) settings.

I'm familiar with the function, that being said, when doing this in powerdvd19 the non-decoded stream does not recognize dolby atmos tracks and downgrades to truehd or surround.

So if anyone has tried this out in powerdvd20, let me know if your AV says that it's using dolby atmos.
Anyone who upgraded can confirm that PowerDVD 20 supports Atmos? Or is the stream downcovereted to standard dolby 5.1?
I have Atmos enabled with an enabled Sony system. Tested it with Dolby Atmos enabled games and works flawlessly.

However, 4k UHD discs that have an Atmos track are converted to Dolby Surround.

Does PowerDvd19 support Dolby Atmos and if not can we expect it in version 20?
Go to: