Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've got a similar problem to what is being discussed

My source videos for a project I'm making are in an external drive. I have not disconnected that drive at any point. However, I have gotten messages saying, "Some of the media files are on a removable device that was removed. Cyberlink powerdirector will remove these media files from the timeline and the media library." I then find all the video clips missing from my timelline and all the source videos gone from my library.

The first few times I was able to close the file and then come back to find the videos restored. But twice I have had it all wiped out and could not retrieve it. I am now going to move the source videos to the main drive (having moved some stuff out to make room). I hope that will avoid future mishaps
But can anyone explain or suggest where I might find the PDS file if that will restore the video to my lilbrary and timeline? AFter the first complete loss I rendered a final copy of the 85% done project, but I assume working from that will degrade my final product significantly.

Thanks,
Jon Sundell
Go to: