Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Since September 25, I have been addressing the problem that PowerDirector 18 (365) will not start at all. Today solved Thank you technical support
My problem after upgrading to PowerDirector 18 (365) is that the program will not run at all. PD 17 worked without problems.
I wrote on technical support on September 25th and the problem is still unresolved
I am currently working on the old PD 16 Ultra and everything is working fast and error free.
In November my PD(365) subscription ends and if nothing is resolved I will not extend it.
I also upgraded to PD18. And since then, the program will not start. I tried to reinstall the software, update the drivers and nothing. Almost a week I deal with support, so far unsuccessfully Did any of you have the same problem?
Go to: