CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i just bought Power2Go DVD 2 months ago. Power2Go kept propmting me for what I thoiught was an update? now Ive installed this version and it wants a purchase code again? I just want muy old version back. i dont want to buy anythin else
Marc Smith

[Moderation Note: email address removed]

There are several ways to fade in and out. If you want to keep it simple, you will find the Audio Mixer icon on the left-hand side just above the microphone icon. The fade in and out options can be set by positioning the TL marker at the point where you want your fade in or fade out to begin, then click the fade in or fade out triangle in the audio mixer. Your music will then start a fade in or out from that point in your project. You will see on the audio TL, that the white dots show that you’ve selected a fade in or out.

HELP.... I bought Power to Go DVD software Saturday the 14th. Cyber took my $$ and has not activated the software or sent me an activation code. How in the Hell do you get customer service?? I mean customer service who can simply activate an account? If they dont contact me to activate I will have to cancel my credit card to get my $$ back. mgs270@hotmail.com
Moderation Note
Offensive language removed.
Go to: