Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quang

You are going to have to explain a little better what you did, I am excited to understand how you got it to work.

So are you still hooking up your PC to your TV through Component? Or, did you DVI out your computer and HDMI into your TV?

Mark
I do not know how to fix it, I have sent a message to CS but they cannot figure it out. My guess is to take the Copyright protection off the DVD and then play the movie (just google Copying DVDs to figure it out). I am pretty ticked at the whole idea that I need HDMI to to play the copyrighted DVDs. Personally I think they got it backwards, they sould not play non-copyrighted DVDs and play copyrighted DVDs.

If you find an answer let me know.

PS I have looked into the Analog out on the HD2600 being broken or not working right but have not found anything, so I guess my stated position is correct.
I have the drive with a HD 2600 XT works fine with HD and Blu. The only issue is Cyberlink with down convert the picture to 720P if your not running HDMI.
Are you running your PC into a Projector or a TV through the component out on your Graphics card? If so it is a copyright issue, I am getting the same thing. I can play non-copyrighted disks fine but when I put a store bought one in I get the message.

Go to: