Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Works now !

Server rebooted ?
Quote: I've bought from cyberlink online store an upgrade from PDVD 7 deluxe to PDVD 8 ultra today. Got the activation by e-mail during the pruchase process, no problem as sual (not the first time I upgrade on-line).

But as other people have seen in April, I've an error message when trying to launch the app, saying that the activation key I'm entering is not correct. HEy, whatever...

I thought from the various messages posted on this forum that these issues were gone, we're the 3rd of May and I bought it online today.

I've tried various trick (deactivate firewall, ...), but this sucks big time. I've also sent an e-mail. DId anyone succeed in fixing the issue by itself, or did it always required a new activation key from Cyberlink?

Thx for your feedbaCK

Same here bro...... I'll maybe just try again tomorrow, and then start complaining
Go to: