Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi all,

Sorry to jump on this old thread, but it seems just as relevant today as it was 5 years ago.

Is this limitation of not providing a 1:1 aspect output still not fixed? I cannot see how to do it on PowerDirector 17 Ultra, Version 17.0.2727.0.

I am truly staggered that it is nearly 2020 and this "new & updated" software does not yet appear to cater for video production for Instagram - the most widely used visual platform in the world. Is the application constrained by legacy developments? Why wouldn't this be resolved with the updated PD 17?

Do I really have to use a third party software to crop my videos to the right size? It seems that's Cyberlink's answer if users don't want to have to mess around with special settings. So the question is then why not use that third party software in the first place? Well, because I paid good money for this product!

Does anyone know if there is a timeframe when PowerDirector will be brought into 2019 or 2020 and out of 2010?

I'm plagued with questions, and I had to double check I'm in September 2019!

I hope there's a solution imminently?
Go to: