Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

I installed it Yesterday (27/6), on a new machine, so was the upgrade install, but no previous version installed, installed fine, and have the exact same issue, so you are not alone with the issue

Hi I am Rugrats377 new to the forum. I had the same problem for 3 days Just til yesterday I solved my problem.
I have this same program on my Dell and Lenovo Computer.

I knew that on my Dell it was working fine so I went to the local disc (C Program Files (x86) Click - Cyberlink - Power2go 13
Stroll down to SystemBackup and SystemBackup.exe.manifest - checked and Copy both boxs on to a flashdrive.

Then I went over to my Lenovo Computer with my flashdrive and recopied the new files it will ask for administrative
privileges click yes. now that is done.

Restart your computer - Now open Power2go 13 - Click - System Recovery on Disk - OR - Sytem Recovery on USB Drive
When I seen the welcome screen to Cyberlink System Recovery it Works.

In short if you have a computer where you can install Power2go or 13 and have no problems it will work.
God Bless!
Go to: