Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
wich settings Du you make in the Video-Tab.

Are you using the hardware-deinterlacing?
If you using the hardware-deinterlacing when turn it off and the problem can be gone.

Marry Christmas
I use a ASUS GTX280 Grafikcard with a resolution of 1024 x 768

I hope that can help.
I have the same Problem
I found out, that is an Problem with the Hardware-Deinterlacer. Then you turn off the Hardware-Deinterlacers under Video-Options, the Player works korrekt.
I don't know, if this is a bug of PDVD or the Nvidia Drivers.
I have tested with the 191.x Driver and the Beta 195.x, but nothing works.

With Windows 7, it isn't possible to reinstall Direct X.

Thanks I have found it. But where is not possible to pay in EURO. When I search in other language-version of the homepage to the add on pack, I can't find him. So the add on pack is only for some countries.
Have anyone see the Add on Pack for PowerDVD 8 Deluxe? I haven't find any link on Cyberlink-Hompage. I am interested on the DTS ES Plugin, but I can't find them.
Hallo Steven,

When you connected the PC via SP/DIF on an external receiver, the signal from the DVD should direct to the receiver. So you don't need any internal decoder to decode the signal. But when the software need allthough a decoder, then is this another bug in the software.
Where can I buy the Add-on-Pack for PowerDVD 8 Deluxe?
No it's a normal DTS-Stream.
Hi

I have bought PowerDVD 8 Deluxe and now I have a problem. I can not play DVD-Movies with DTS-Audiostream in 5.1 Channel. I hear only Stereo. Is this normal for the Version 8 Deluxe. In Version 7 Deluxe I don't have this problem. I hope anybody can help me.
Go to: