Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
the
Thank you. Got that resolved. Can the side where the selections be changed to a whiter white it is hard for me to see the words.
Thank you for helping me

Quote Hello,
hel
In PhotoDirector, right click outside the preview window (i.e. not on the photo) and you will see a list of colours. Select "Light Gray" for the lightest.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator
How can you change the clack on the workapace to photdirectir 365 to like a white or lighter color.
thank you
How do I use the add in paks that I downloaded. I know I did it once before and now I am blank, forgot how to use them. Please help. Thank you
I am not able to locate the music background/sound effec packs. Where do I find them and download them?
Thank you
After you download any of the effects from director zone, and then you click to install them, where are they installed to? I have duplicates and also some of them are coming up can not be located. I want to remove them and start all over again.

Thank you for anyones help.
Go to: