Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm having similar issues using Power2Go 12 Data Disc burn to blu-ray with brand new Verbatim BD-R DL Blu-Ray. I wantto burn 40-45 GB files to 50 GB disc. Everything looks fine going in but when the burn starts it only goes to about 5% and starts chugging never going any further. The disc is warm to the touch. I cancel the burn and it says the disc capacity is now 90GB and amount to be burned is still the original. I don't remember creating 1 successful 50 GB blu-ray burn since I purchased the software. Don't know if there's any record kept on my computer. I sent a ticket immediately after the prior failure but know where that goes.

I've looked at the history of Power2Go and it has complaints about burning crashes going back years with try this try that and the customer having to use disc after disc setting after setting with sometimes success.

I know my equipment is OK since I also run Nero Platinum 2019 and everything goes fine. I wanted to like CyberLink (especially the Power DVD) but this sours my enthusiasm. I won't go into the problem of buying the software and 2 days later a new version comes out and they say we'll only charge you half price for new version
Go to: