Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
OK, I am now at the latest build.

"PowerDirector has stopped working" is the message I get. Somthing about a problem causing the software to not work correctly and needing to shut down.
Ive tried re-installing multiple times. Ive tried going to the website and doing the "Vista Check". Ive even tried installing it on another machine running WinXP and it works fine. No matter what I do on my Dell Vostro 200 (Vista) machine it shuts down when I click "Produce". I even tried creating a test video using only the supplied samples and that shuts down too.

It lets me upload video/audion, edit, and even burn to disk, but as soon as I click "Produce" it shuts itself down. No error message, just a Window that pops up that says somthing like Windows has experienced a problem and needs to close this program.

Any suggestions?
Go to: