CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote PD9 works in capturing analog video using a converter. That is why the manufacturer included it. PD15 is another story. Looks like no one bothered to report PD15 and later as not woking to Cyberlink support as I just tried them recently to answer a question in a user group. Again PD9 works.

Tomasc, can you give a little bit more explanation about PD9. Is that a device like Video 2 go we were talking about in this subject?

I encounter the same problem as Mary Catherine. I will use your suggestions to reinstall the video 2 PC driver. And yes you were right that the connections on the front of the VHS recorder are 'in', at the backside there are the 'out' connections.
And I will let you know if it works.

Stevek, I did follow the steps (remove ION Video 2 from windows device manager, disconnect the Video 2 A/D converter, and reinstall the driver from the CD delivered with the Video 2) but when connecting again with my PC windows gave the message like make device reay/device ready to use. When using Powerdirector v8 (I bought the device back in 2012 but try to use no in 2018laughing) I can ony record audio which runms but doesn't record any noice). Might it be that the driver is for a 32bit PC (i can read during the installation of the driver) with windows 7 while I have a 64bit computer with Windows10.
But anyway thanks for your suggestion, if you have more suggestions to get PowerDirector 8 working with an old analoge Philips DVP3350V combined DVD/VCR player you are very welcome.

Mary Catherine hasn't been back for several months so I doubt that she still needs help on this. She did indicate that she had a Videoto PC device perhaps this one which included the Cyberlink software.

I just wish she would have come back to tell us if she succeeded.

I encounter the same problem as Mary Catherine. I will use your suggestions to reinstall the video 2 PC driver. And yes you were right that the connections on the front of the VHS recorder are 'in', at the backside there are the 'out' connections.
And I will let you know if it works.
Go to: