Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well, I just recieved a copyright notice using CyberLink approved music.

This is extremely disapointing as I heavily promote the ease of use and the clarity of this program.

I have deleted all my background music and uninstalled those components - I don't have 30 days to wait for an order to be removed, I am a small provider. We do lots of interesting stuff as you can see here http://cliq.im/youtube

But I also cannot afford to stuff around with music, so I am going to be recommending other options in the future, but largely, this puts my yearly subscription in question as i liked the music I was getting and used a piece from the latest offering that was flagged.

Cyberlink, you need to find a better solution, maybe we register our channels with Adv or we simply unsubscribe from your music offerings and then you need to post that you cannot offer safe music.

If you have 30 days to wait for a dispute, you are lucky, it takes up to 3 hours to upload a single video in Australia and I don't have time to try and try again until it works without a copyright notice.

Thanks for your brilliant program, but extremely upset I have to redo an 1hour long video vlog because your music got me off side with YouTube.
Go to: