Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Everytime I open Youtube in Power DVD it request a sign in, I then sign in. Power DVD says I have no content under subsription or playlists . If I refresh the page it tells me to sign in again. Then this all repeats if I try again. Any idea what is going on ? FOUND the problem was Google Account ,Not Power DVD.
I will Reinstall PowerDVD 20 . Will let You know.
After updating to PowerDVD 20 from 19, the plus sign for adding new wallpaper images to PowerDVD is not there. Can only select images the were already in program. Any thoughts on this?
Had same problem,after octoder update was ok and was able to watch youtube music videos. Then about 2 weeks later i could not and still cannot. If we do not have that ability then they should stop advertising that powerdvd 18 or 17 play youtube videos. It was one of the reasons i purchased powerdvd.
Go to: