Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
If Cyberlink is reading this - it seems like this is a pretty wide spread problem given how many people are now reporting this issue. Some of us use PowerDirector is a professional capacity and so going down like this is really problematic. It would benefit us if someone from Cyberlink would please respond with status updates. I haven't received any update on the ticket that I opened over the weekend.

My plan B is to move over to Premiere which I downloaded, installed and started to learn this weekend. I recommend others consider this path as well if you're a professional because we can't meet deadlines like this. At least with Adobe you know that they're going to treat you like a professional and communicate.

Cyberlink: please let us know what's going on!
Quote I just installed PD15 on my old Acer laptop running Windows 7.

As expected, it works perfectly (although the computer is not very good).

For me anyway, the problem is Windows 10 only.

i tried PD17 on my Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 and it works but very slow. the surface does not have a dgpu so i'm wondering if that's the problem.
Here's my ticket # CS001945515

Not getting any response from them this morning. Some of us are on deadlines and so no communication isn't good. If I have to move over to Premiere to meet my deadline then I won't be coming back to PowerDirector.

Does anyone have any update from Cyberlink?
I opened a ticket last night and got a prompt response but they still have not been able to resolve it. it's unfortunate because MANY of us are on deadlines and need this resolved ASAP so any help you the moderator can give us with gettingt his resolved at Cyberlink is appreciated as well. i'll share here anything I hear.
I'm having the exact same problem starting today. All my projects which were previously producing now immediately crash the app when I hit "produce". I was able to produce just a few days ago.
Go to: