Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
To add insult to injury, my credit card company's FRAUD dept called this morning. Simply buying software from this Cyberlink company screws up, let alone attempting to use the software. Unreal.

Apparently there are issues of fraud/theft by this digital river operation out of Germany that this lame Cyberlink company uses for online processing.
I just spent $112 on PowerDVD Ultra w/CD, download it and enter the key to activate and.... invalid key?

This, after spending hours trying to get the PoS bundled PDVD that came with my new LG Blu/HD combo drive from NewEgg.

How can you make such horrible software and remain in business?

I dare to even think about putting an HDDVD disk in the drive, and the next thing it's "phoning home" to some place out on the internet that no longer exists? and hangs my system... wtf.

Ever since installing the "invalid key" version fresh from the "company store" my system is doing this weird disk accessing, over and over.

This software is like cancer, hell it wont even let yoou UNINSTALL it, you have to fire up system restore and swat it with a sledge hammer.
Go to: