Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have the same problem. Purchased/downloaded Ultimate about a week ago and MTS files from my Panasonic camera have no audio when played on Power Director 16. The audio plays fine on the camera.

so sorry to hear that Jay, just installed it (ultra) a few days ago, got the dvd, installed in a few minutes,only had to enter key once

Ended up buying and downloading a second. Called customer service and cancelled the first with no problem. So, all is well.

Thanks.
Quote welcome to the forum.
if you've purchased within 30 days then go to my(yours) account and click on the my products. there you'll still have a link to download...

if not contact CL support with your receipt. CL support will assists you.

after downloading all of the softwares SAVE IT!
you'll have less headache later.

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

Thanks, PepsiMan. When I go there, it only shows the trial product that I downloaded a few days ago, rather than the full suite. I'm starting to think that the sale was not completed, somehow. My credit card does not show a charge, either. Perhaps I'll start over again in the morning.

Happy, happy joy-joy to us all.

Regards,
Jay
I tried the trial version of PowerDirector 16 for a few days and decided to buy the real deal. The online download. Clicked on the "Buy Now" tab and entered all the credit card information, and other such details. The deal included Ultra and all sorts of extras, (AudioDirector, Boom Libarary, Holiday Pack, etc.).

Got started on the download and through most of the eight or ten installations and then it puked on me. Told me to reboot, which I did, but there was nothing for me to do after the reboot completed. I had no link, and never received an e-mail. I was clever enough to print the product keys for each of the different segments, but aside from that I have nothing from which to restart the installation.

Any ideas?

Thanks much in advance.

Regards,
Jay
Go to: