Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Thanks, could you post the Task Manager > Performance tab pic of your GPU load during your 30% load encoding session?

Jeff

Here is the screenshot from Task Manager during rendering the same video.

Could you post the Task Manager > Performance tab pic of your GPU load during your 30% load encoding session? What produce profile?

H.265 encoding most taxing and can use nearly 100% of GPU resource.

Jeff

I was rendering video from my GoPro Fusion (5.2K, 422 ProRes) into 4K/H256 video. I used my custom profile (attached) but the GPU performance in task manager was hovering around 30-40% the whole time.
Quote There are two potential issues. One is that Maliek missed a step in his video because you also have to set a utility app called GPUUtility.exe to use the same GPU as PD. See this post for details.

Thanks! This helped me. I changed the GPU External Checker to High Performance and now I can see the Hardware rendering option in the settings and it seems to work well although Nvidia GPU is only utilised at around 30% instead of 100%.
I have a DELL XPS 9560 which has both CPU graphics (Intel 630) and external GPU (NVidia GTX 1050). The problem is that I haven't been able to choose GPU for rendering video, and the Fast Video Rendering Technology is greyed out (see the picture below).

I followed the instructions in the video below to set up my GPU but the option is still greyed out and it is only showing "Intel Quick Sync Video" and not "Hardware video encoder" like shown in the video. How can I change this?

https://youtu.be/vjaDd0TIth4
Does the PowerDirector 17 support editing and exporting 5.7K 360-video in H.265? I am thinking of buying the new Insta360 One X, but not sure if that high video resolution is supported. Currently I can only see the option for 4K 360-video export in H.264 in my PD16.
Is it possible to add motion blur into hyperlapse 360 videos using PowerDirector 16 as shown in the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN9cbPjy04U&t=58s
Go to: