Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Well, I know this is an old thread, but I have been having the same issue (I purchased in January 2013 and didn't install until the beginning of this month....needed computer stable).

I have been working with Tech Support now for two weeks, still no solution. I will keep my finggers crossed, theat they will resolve this, I don't have the time to keep uninstalling, installing Version 9.5 and then Install 12 Ultra Upgrade (just updated video drivers for NVIDIA 5010M per last Tech Support request).

I run into this problem running the Folder Watch window (Program 1ST Time) and then have to reboot and install v2625 patch. It seems the longer I allow it to Index Watch Folders, the better the chance I will run into this issue.

I hope this can be resolved!
I'm very disappointed in Cyberlink PowerDVD 12 ULTRA, lots of issues and really slows down computer shutdown. I purchased in Jan 2013, but did not install upgrade until yesterday. I have been a Cyberlink fan since Version 7, and my Dell computer came with version 9 (9.5), both ULTRA Stable packages.

I installed Version 12 Update and it wouldn't start, then I read about a Microsoft Update in February that caused error 101 corrupted files. So after uninstall, downloaded 9.5 from my Dell Library, reinstall 9.5, then reinstall 12, I installed Patch below:

Updates PowerDVD 12 to build 2625

I did not install any of the previous patches. Am I correct to assume the latest Patch includes all the previous patches?

I'm having lots of freeze issues, PowerDVD Remote does not work and DLNA iPhone cannot play media files. I have read many posts that several of these issues were resolved by patches, hence do we nee to install each patch or just the latest (A note on the page would be helpful to disclaim Patches are mutually exclusive or the latest patch rolls up all the previous build patches).

I have sent Tech Support request for assistance (i.e. PowerDVD12.exe does not shut down preventing me to restart).

I will post other issues I'm having after I hear from Tech Support (i.e. Remote Control from iPhone does not see server & I read the knowledgebase article which was no help).
I too have this issue

I Tried Khebeb's method but I ened up getting both Errors 1706 and 1603 attempting to install: CyberLink.3409(EVR)_DVD071008-02.exe

I sucessfully installed: CyberLink.3118(EVR)_DVD070604-08.exe as a patch to:

CyberLink_PowerDVD7_Deluxe_3118EVR.exe (Which was build DVD070604-05).

Why am I having this issue?
Go to: