Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adding to what Longedge showed
You can accelerate or slow down the movement by
In the Ease In and Ease out controls, see the image also this tutorial

https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/tutorial/pdr?AP=PDR&Version=16&versionType=Ultimate&utm_source=pdr&utm_medium=16&utm_campaign=Tutorial&code=117[/quotePostId

@Longedge
Thank you!! That worked great! It took me awhile to figure it out, but one issue I had after following your instructions was that it started spinning like crazy between keyframes. I didn't want to set it to 90 degrees because then it flipped on its head, so I kept trying 270 and for some reason couldn't stop the spinning.

I realized though that you can set negative degrees and the "crazy spinning" was just it rotating 3/4ths of the way really fast (the clip is short).

So I set it to negative 90 degrees and got the shot I wanted.

@AVPlayVideo
I watched the video and didn't really understand how to apply the Ease in and out to this case, but I do see it as an option above the rotation keyframes, so I think I"ll just need to play with that some more but that would be for another threat Thanks for the advance tutorial
Hi everyone,

I've been looking online for about half an hour now and cannot find any instructions on how to rotate a video clip in Power Director 14 SLOWLY or gradually. I have a video where I want to rotate the view then rotate it back without it just snapping to the final rotated amount and then snapping back.

Anybody know how to do this? Please help.
Thanks!
Go to: