Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote It's NVIDIA's issue in previous discussions, so I guess PowerDirector cannot help here.

The most important point is, for multimedia, Intel GPU does better than NVIDIA, I don't see any signiticant benefit to use NVIDIA for video editing.

i appreciate the response...again, I am a newbie to rigs and editing but the lag and stutter while rendering would surely be cured with a better graphics card that has 6G of its own memory, right?
Quote Here's my problem: Have new Lenovo Y520, i7 (7700), 8G ram, and it came with NVIDIA GXT 1060 GPU. Problem is there is an integrated intel GPU and PD16 defauts to that and I've tried everything to direct PD16 to use the better card. Im not that techy...so this whole thing is very frusterating. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I've read a lot of threads on the subject and it appears that Cyberlink simply may not care. there should be a fix by now...these newer laptops are here to stay. Maybe its time to look at better software for video editing. Someone chime in if I've missed the fix. Thanks!
Here's my problem: Have new Lenovo Y520, i7 (7700), 8G ram, and it came with NVIDIA GXT 1060 GPU. Problem is there is an integrated intel GPU and PD16 defauts to that and I've tried everything to direct PD16 to use the better card. Im not that techy...so this whole thing is very frusterating. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Go to: