CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Check the version of the media suite that you have. If you have PowerDirector 13 or later then everything can be accomplished with what you have stated.

In the create disc module, first choose a menu in the Menu Preferences tab and uncheck Include root menu and uncheck Include menu opening video. In the Content tab import the 4 individual video clips in order separately and rename each to what you want. In the 2D tab choose DVD, 8.5 GB, SmartFit, Dolby Digital audio.

Hit the Playback mode button on the bottom right and choose to play the selected title only. See all the available options here and click OK. Preview.

Click the Burn in 2D button and follow instructions. That should do it.

Do you have any idea to make all my criteria work? Thanks in advance.
The followings are still not achievable:

• DVD Region All

• chapters

I am using PowerDirector 15. Please help.

I would also like to create a customizable menu. Is there any product that can do all of these?
I want to create the following DVD-Video (DVD 9) disc:

• 4 individual 40-minute video clips

• 1 chapter per 1 video clip

• DVD region All

• play the selected title/chapter only

• when playing a chapter/title, press next will go to the next chapter (if not the very last one), press previous will go to the previous chapter (if not the very first one)

• one single menu that contains all 4 video clips/chapters for the user to select to play

• no "play all", no "resume" on the menu

Please advise in details (steps) on how to create this DVD9 disc. Which product should I use?
Go to: