Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

YEAH *** I WOULD CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY IF THEY HAD AN ACTUAL EMAIL TO ACUALLY CONTACT THEM ON

[Moderator Note - Removed Foul Language]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact CyberLink by Email
For speedy processing of your request, please be sure to click on
the correct link of the CyberLink department you wish to contact.

Sales Inquiries
For hardware manufacturer or reseller who have questions regarding
hardware bundle or distributing our products, please fill out the inquiry form.

If you want to organize a quote or receive information about our volume license program, please contact a sales representative.

Marketing Inquiries
For joint marketing opportunities at tradeshows or online events, banner exchange, please fill out the inquiry form.

Web Site Feedback
To report a problem, broken links or make suggestions about the site, please contact the webmaster.
Hello, since your stupid homepage is stupid, messy, and doesnt provide ANY important information whatsoever.

All im wondering is, if i buy PowerDVD 17 ULTRA - TODAY, for 45~$ (blackfriday sale?)

Will i be able to playback my store-bought Blu-rays?

will i be able to playback blu-rays that i buy 20 years from today? (AACS)

will i need to pay cyberlink ANY more money than those 45$ from now til the day i die? (for new AACS updates, or other HIDDEN subscription fees)
Go to: