Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you for the quick answer.

1. I have my photos in my drive, but not everywhere.

2. There is an extream option to filter photos by person, place, tag that I cannot do in my local files.

3. I uploaded my photos in High Res not full resolution, my main sources are photos and not videos so the resolution is high enought I hope it is enough.
    According to google:

"High qualityUnlimited free storage.Photos are compressed to save space. If a photo is larger than 16MP, it will be resized to 16MP.You can print good quality 16MP photos in sizes up to 24 inches x 16 inches.Videos higher than 1080p will be resized to high-definition 1080p. A video with 1080p or less will look close to the original."
https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6220791?hl=en
Hi,

Is there a way to import / browse in my google photos library direcly from the PowerDirector? Or I just need to download it to my pc and then import to power director?

Thanks,
Moshe
Go to: