Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Same thing - many different goofy things are happening as my movie gets longer. This laptop was purchased 30 days ago and is a powerhorse. So what is the deal?
Anyway I opened and exit went back in still upside down.....Not just one project, but so far all...

Work around solution: Yes I opened it and exited out of program 3 times - finally worked. Aside, from the upside down movie...

I dont understand why this program tends to change things somehow between closing and re-opening. Like all of a sudden - no sound- and then I realize the box on that line was unchecked or a special effect or whatever was unchecked! Why doesnt it leave it how it was saved..? frustrating
Same thing - many different goofy things are happening as my movie gets longer. This laptop was purchased 30 days ago and is a powerhorse. So what is the deal?
Anyway I opened and exit went back in still upside down.....Not just one project, but so far all...
Go to: