Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Look at all the nvidia error messages at the end of the dxdiag.exe file. Perhaps go back to an earlier version of the driver.

also

I sound like a broken record but the Fall W10 update has screwed up a lot of people. You might also want to roll back Windows 10 to an earlier version.

HELP!
I'm new here. Yes, the Fall Windows 10 update messed up all of my programs... EVEN MS Word! Adobe PS, and all my Cyberlink.
I've been in touch with Cyberlink tech ppl since Dec 2017... basically wanted me to do techie stuff on my PC. :O

Then they instructed me to UNINSTALL PHOTODIRECTOR 8 and reinstall.

But I can't find PD 8 anywhere on there website!

I even bought the extended warranty stuff to allow me to dnload my software multiple times.

I am beginning to the the tech dept. closed down. I have heard from no one in the company for over a week.

I even looked for a phone # and saw that if you want to speak to a person you have to pay $$$.
I am so upset and frustated. They told me to uninstall and now I can't get my product back.
All their links they sent are broken or fwd me to buy the "new #9" ... I just bought this Media suite 15 in Sept. 2017.

Hope someone can help me because Cyberlink does not

Thanks, Goldenlvr
Go to: