Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok 2 issues with the menu setup..
1) when i set up the menus for my movie i am finding that the title on each menu page needs to be set manually for every single page - is there some way to tell it to be the same on each page?

2) on each menu page the chapter image is numbered - but the numbering starts fresh on each menu page - eg 1-4 on each page. Is there some way to get the numbering to continue through the chapter menus or to turn the number off?

Also is it possible to make my own menu templates or so i need a different program to have this level of functionality?

thanks
Hi - just wanting to check that given that my intention is to create a DVD (MPEG2) of my movie (as opposed to a file for the web or to send back to tape etc) am i better of capturing it as an AVI then producing edited movie to MPEG2 or will i get the same quality by capturing to MPEG2 to start with?
If there is a difference in final quality - do you think it is significant?

thanks - and hope that made sense!
sorry for the silly question but i just purchased powerdirector online and had hoped to load the Trial Activation Pack to convert my Trial version rather than redownloading the complete set of install files..but i can't find it!
Can someone point me to the page where Trial Activation pack lives - (message tells me its found on the 'purchase' page but i can't see it)
Go to: