Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote The easiest way to find where any given tool or adjustment is located is to use PD's online help system.

Press the F1 key or click on the ? at the top right of the PD window and type in what you're looking for in the Search box. You'll quickly find the answer like this.

----------

Thanks

Right click on the video clip, in the menu that appears, Edit Video, Motion Tracker
Open the tool

Thank you very much.

CL appears to have removed the very easy and convenient opacity controls from the timeline and now have them in the menu. Click Keyframes and adjust the opacity keypoints there.

Jeff

Thanks for the info. That sure is a massive decrease in efficiency.

But they left it in for the audio files.

Oh well
Quote Updated PD365, in addition to increasing the number of clicks to access tools, I think some have been removed in video editing.
1 – Opacity line in video clips, photos, etc.
2 – Video filter, “Edge Enhancement
3 - “Apply to all” button
4 - Quick view button (>>) Now (Ctrl + F)
They will be greatly missed at my work.
Am I mistaken or is that just it?

I cannot find the Motion Tracker. And the adjustable controls for the fade-in, fade-our section do not appear in the timeline, or in the editing box.

Very frustrating.
I have looked all over and cannot find them, or any other way to adjust them, other than to turn it on, or off..
Where has the Motion Tracker been moved in the PowerDirector 365 - 2024 update?
Quote Hi,

To clear up the current situation - which appears to have changed at some stage - try looking in
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CyberLink\PowerDirector\Cache Files 01\
or perhaps
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\CyberLink\PowerDirector\Cache Files 02\

for recent downloads.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

I checked both of those folders on my computer, and they were empty. However, I have both restarted and turned my computer off since the videos were downloaded.
Quote Philkon, although you obviously found a copy of a downloaded clip in that folder, all items in the ShadowEditFiles folder will be low resolution versions of clips imported into a PD project when the Shadow Files option is turned on. These clips aren't intended to be used in any new or existing projects, and are automatically deleted after 30 days.

The location of the original, full resolution clips are shown in the posts above.

There is no such folder called "Shutterstock Cache Files" in my computer that I can find. I have looked through every folder in the suggested areas, and did a search using the term "Shutterstock Cache Files", "ShutterstockCacheFiles", and "Shutterstock". No such folder was found. Technically, I am still in the "trial" period of the subscription. And I am using a Windows 11 computer. Perhaps these are set up differently.

This is where it was stored on my NEW Windows 11 computer. What makes you think this is erroneous?

There is no such folder called "Shutterstock Cache Files" in my computer that I can find. I have looked through every folder in the suggested area, and did a search using the term "Shutterstock Cache Files" and "ShutterstockCacheFiles". No such folder was found.

Philkon - Stop posting erronious information.

This is where it was stored on my NEW Windows 11 computer. What makes you think this is erroneous?
C:\Users\YOur-Name\Documents\CyberLink\PowerDirector\ShadowEditFiles\
Go to: