Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi Larry -

Yes - that's it! That color match effect interferes with the transitions big time (agreed, in combination with titles). Replicated here.

The audio is fine where it is.

You'll need to:

1. Remove the titles

2. Produce to your preferred format/profile

3. Insert the produced file to replace Track 1

4. Re-insert the titles

5. Produce to the same format/profile used before.

I'd say you've discovered a glitch in the system, but that's a workaround.

Cheers - Tony

Nice one, Tony.

Thanks for your help. Really appreciated.

LD
Quote Hi Larry -

I can't replicate the issue here, based on what you've shown. I even used the same "Radar" title template.

Does your timeline look roughly like the screenshot attached? In Preview & produced file, those transitions look clean, with none of the discoloration shown in your bridge/crane video.

Video clips in Track 1, title templates in Track 2, audio in Track 3?

No other effects applied?

Cheers - Tony

Hi Tony.

I've got the music as track one 'sounds' underneath the clips... and the titles as track 2 where they are here.

The only thing else different is that I have a 'colour match' effect on the clips, but again, all is fine until I add the titles and at that point it goes funny.

From this, should thr music be on a seperate line?

LD
Quote Hi,

A snapshot of your timeline might be helpful. Does the effect happen only when produced, or also on preview?

Adrian.

Hi, Adrian.

it happens on preview, and then produce as this is now how the transition behaves.

I have the clips on track 1 and the title on track 2. I have a fade effect added to the title clip, but this doesnt effect it as the same issue appears regardless of the fade on the title clip.

Adding titles is like a switch that messes up the transitions. with it theire, what you see. Without it, a nice fade between clips...

hmmmm.

LD
Hi.

Please have a look at this.

The scene transitions should be a nice overlap fade, however when a title track is added it changes the fade to what you see here.

Should be a fade, but looks like this?

I cannot find a way to make it not do this and it is definatly only happening once a title track is added.

Some help here would be gratefully received as this is getting me down.

Cheers

LD
Go to: