Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Excellent!! appreciate that prompt clarification.

I feel now much better informed about this subject and I used it this afternoon. So a very good welcome to Cyberlink.

best wishes Colin
Many thanks for your reply - after your first post I applied fake data as suggested and PHD director recognised the panno - so all good. Except it is another added step (albeit small) in the workflow.

But you 2nd post confused me as you seem to suggest that it was NOT necessary? I was thinking that because the Insta 360 Pro images are recognised in FaceBook Google and other viewers such as Kuula - so is the data there already?

Or do I need to continue to add Fake Data with Exif?

Many thanks in advance I am excited about getting started in earnest with the software - seems like a there are nice quick easy fixes for 360 which are not available in other products. Colin
Hi

I can import pannos from my Samsung Gear 360 and photodirector recognises them as 360 pictures - however the software does not recognise pannos from my other 360 camera the Insta 360 Pro and so I am unable to use the 360 features - do I need to add some data?
Go to: