Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HI, I expect this will be such a simple resolve I will slap myself for not seeing it (!) but I'm fresh off the block, just downloaded a trial and starting to work out how this whole thing works - my skills are not in this area...

So, I have found the screen capture feature and watched the tutorial video. The first time I opened PowerDirector16 I tried the screen capture and it nicely downloaded to my downloads folder (but did not import to PowerDirector automatically).

Since then I cannot get anything to download to the downloads folder, and nothing automatically imports itself into PowerDirector.

I tried accessing the Screen Capture through Edit, and going to screen capture settings, and made sure the "Import to PowerDirector" tick box was checked, and it was. I also checked where the file was supposed to be downloading to on my computer, and it still was my normal download folder - no change there.

When I do a screen capture now, I switch it on and off just fine. But the on-off buttons just stay on the screen and if I go to close it, it asks me if I really want to delete my capture. Of course I don't, but I can't see a way to save it...

There must be something very very obvious that I'm just not seeing - here's hoping :

Cheers, Helen.
Go to: