Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Ron, Did you put in a request to Cyberlink Tech Service. As you know, this is a users group so we have no control over what bugs are fixed when.

Thanks... Just found their tech service and sent the info to them.
Quote The forums are acting up on my computer.

I get the same as you with mpg files. When you add the second file, just click on the audio track and the wave form shows up -- at least for me.

Did yiu install the program with your anti-virus on (bad idea). Sometimes they won't let itens being added toi the .dll library. Were you ever able to register the product? Remember that it keeps your key on your registered products in case you ever need it.

Thanks for the reply. I use mp4 files, clicking on track does not work. I don't want to click here and there to get something to work, I just want them to know so they can fix the bug with a patch asap.

I put in the product key after installation and I guess it registered.
I upgraded from from PD14 to PD16 and having the same problem. When I have a project open and a videos to time for the first time the wave form shows up just fine. After finishing the first video and remove it from the time line and from the library, import another video into same project, add it to the time line the wave form WILL NOT show. Also the OLRSubmission.exe causes an error on PD16 startup, have to close the error notice and startup continues just fine.
Quote Issues that need to be resolved IMHO:

1. Audio waveform doesn't show up on the audio track. "Show waveform" is selected. After waiting 5 - 10 minutes the waveform appears sometimes. Other times I need to save the project, close the program, and open it back up for the waveform to appear.

2. Look Up Table does not have a Mix or Intensity option. Any LUTs that are applied are too heavily graded.

I just upgraded from PD14 thinking PD16 must be better. Any luck in getting this resolved? I've tried deleting the waveform cache folder to no avail. I rely on the timeline wave to find my cuts faster.
Go to: