Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Update: PhotoDirector was stuck syncronising a couple of photos in the background. I canceled that process and the functionality worked as expected. I suspect there is a bug somewhere there to explore.

Cheers

Craig

Quote Using PhotoDirector 365 a right click option on the Album does not seem to do anything - any ideas.

I also note that when trying to delete no longer required tags a right click brings up a context menu with a delete option, however it is greyed out and therefore not useable.

Just for clarity there are no remaining photos in the album I wish to delete or photos tagged with the n longer required tag that I wish to delete.

Any help is appreciated
Using PhotoDirector 365 a right click option on the Album does not seem to do anything - any ideas.

I also note that when trying to delete no longer required tags a right click brings up a context menu with a delete option, however it is greyed out and therefore not useable.

Just for clarity there are no remaining photos in the album I wish to delete or photos tagged with the n longer required tag that I wish to delete.

Any help is appreciated
Go to: