Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Windows 10 Pro x64
4.0GHz i7
32GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Question: is it possible to edit or create a custom profile under the Produce>Online tab?

Why: in PowerDirector16, under the Product>Online tab I have the option to render and immediatly upload to my chosen site. I use Vimeo for company videos and would like to use this direct-to-online feature but the export settings do not match the preferred settings as described on the Vimeo website (vimeo.com/help/compression). Instead of rendering H.264 (.mp4)/AAC the video defaults to Windows Media (.wmv)/WMA. Also, rendering to WMV doesn't use the Velocity6 hardware video encoder, so the process takes a long time.

From testing, a "Standard 2D" export using the Vimeo specs does produce a slightly larger file (so the default .wmv wins there) but we upload a lot of test/demo video that doesn't need to be high quality. Being able to drop down to 1.5Mbps makes a decent temp video that's about 1/4 the size of the Standard/Online videos and saves our monthly quota.
Go to: