Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
it's attached.....

Quote Re: Delay in response. Cyberlink is changing vendors who provide the web support. This should be fixed soon. I'm sure some of the old support people will be available.

Didn't you notice that tthis forum was slow to load?

Re: Too Heavy -- via Windows dxdiag.exe will tell us everything about your computer except for personal informtion but will include what you computer name is. Open Windows, type in "dxdiag.exe" without quotes and chaeck to save the information as a text file. Attach that text file to your response post.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU@ 1.80 GHz 2.40 GHz

Quote How would I know if it's too "heavy?" 8 GB Ram, OS build is 15063.632 and CPU @ 1.80 and 2.40 GHz

Quote I've used YouCam 6 for years but when I record at 1280x720, there is a speech-to-video delay, so Friday I upgraded to YouCam 7 to alleviate that issue but there is still a speech delay at that resolution, yet not at a lower one. I teach online and need to record at high resolutions and hope I did not just waste $30 for nothing Friday (9-29-17). I also did the YouCam 7 upgrade that I was prompted with upon opening and submitted a help ticket on Friday and still haven't received an answer. I'm also noticing now that if I record at 800x600, by the third video in a row, the speech delay starts towards the end of the video for some reason. It's also occurring when trying to make a presentation. I am furious at the lack of help I got from my service ticket and that I paid for an upgrade that isn't working! Can anyone else PLEASE help me? I am running Windows 10 Home version 1703.

What is you PC's configuration? CPU, OS, RAM..etc. maybe doing such realtime recording is too heavy for your PC.

what's the CPU model? Say Intel core i5-6500 ?

>>How would I know if it's too "heavy?"

You can invoke "Task Manager" to check CPU loading. make sure it's not running at 80% or above.
How would I know if it's too "heavy?" 8 GB Ram, OS build is 15063.632 and CPU @ 1.80 and 2.40 GHz

Quote I've used YouCam 6 for years but when I record at 1280x720, there is a speech-to-video delay, so Friday I upgraded to YouCam 7 to alleviate that issue but there is still a speech delay at that resolution, yet not at a lower one. I teach online and need to record at high resolutions and hope I did not just waste $30 for nothing Friday (9-29-17). I also did the YouCam 7 upgrade that I was prompted with upon opening and submitted a help ticket on Friday and still haven't received an answer. I'm also noticing now that if I record at 800x600, by the third video in a row, the speech delay starts towards the end of the video for some reason. It's also occurring when trying to make a presentation. I am furious at the lack of help I got from my service ticket and that I paid for an upgrade that isn't working! Can anyone else PLEASE help me? I am running Windows 10 Home version 1703.

What is you PC's configuration? CPU, OS, RAM..etc. maybe doing such realtime recording is too heavy for your PC.
I've used YouCam 6 for years but when I record at 1280x720, there is a speech-to-video delay, so Friday I upgraded to YouCam 7 to alleviate that issue but there is still a speech delay at that resolution, yet not at a lower one. I teach online and need to record at high resolutions and hope I did not just waste $30 for nothing Friday (9-29-17). I also did the YouCam 7 upgrade that I was prompted with upon opening and submitted a help ticket on Friday and still haven't received an answer. I'm also noticing now that if I record at 800x600, by the third video in a row, the speech delay starts towards the end of the video for some reason. It's also occurring when trying to make a presentation. I am furious at the lack of help I got from my service ticket and that I paid for an upgrade that isn't working! Can anyone else PLEASE help me? I am running Windows 10 Home version 1703.
Go to: