Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm running PowerDVD v21 on Windows 10. I want to create a playlist to watch videos (Movies, TV Shows), stored on my computer in a specific order. I don't see any option to create a playlist. Is there something I need to enable in options?
Is there any way to have PowerDVD 18 display out the actual file name instead of the title? The values assigned to the title for various downloads are widely insistant, if it exists at all. I tried changing the title manually, which works 'sometimes'. However, some files don't have a title at all and for whatever reason. Windows 10 explorer won't let you change these.
Switch to TV mode and then go to settings. You should see 3D controls to play 3D in 3D and 2D in 3D. You only have to set it once,

Thanks but I decided since 16 works I'll stick with that.
Does your Lenovo laptop have intel gpu?
I have no idea of the exact spec on your laptop, but 3d is mainly powered by gpu.
You may try GPU driver update first.

The Lenovo z710 comes with a NVIDIA GeForce GT745M. The 2d->3d works fine with PowerDVD 16 but not with 17, so I have to assume something changed in the software. I decided I didn't need any of the new features in 17 so I returned it and purchased a new copy of 16 for a great price.

Thanks anyway..
In the previous release (PowerDVD 16) I could select the option to convert a 2D movie to 3D which would happen immediately. The video would be transformed to a blue/red 3D image. In trying to do the same with PowerDVD 17 this no longer seems to work. I select "convert 2D media to 3D" from "more 3D preferences" but the movie remains 2D. Is there something I need to do to get this to work?

I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Z710.
Go to: