Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote There's little or no information in your post and based on what you say I would suggest that you buy a few DVD/RW discs. It would help to know at exactly which point the crashes occur and also to know whether you have tried burning to an ISO or to a folder, this helps to determine whether the necessary files and structure for a DVD are being properly created and completed. If you could also post the output from dxdiag (saved as a .txt file) then that sometimes helps to track down the problem.

the crash occues during the burning process . I always save the video to a folder after i have finnished it and use the produce part of the program so it is rendered properly before burning.

Where will i find the output from dxdiag
Quote There's little or no information in your post and based on what you say I would suggest that you buy a few DVD/RW discs. It would help to know at exactly which point the crashes occur and also to know whether you have tried burning to an ISO or to a folder, this helps to determine whether the necessary files and structure for a DVD are being properly created and completed. If you could also post the output from dxdiag (saved as a .txt file) then that sometimes helps to track down the problem.

the crash occues during the burning process . I always save the video to a folder after i have finnished it and use the produce part of the program so it is rendered properly before burning.
When i try to write my video to DVD Power Director v15 always crashes , i'm several dvds down now. My system has Intel i7 3500 chip and 16 gb ram. I never had this problem with Pinnacle.
Go to: